NEWS der Plattform: Mobile.de

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Kaiter

51, Männlich

NEWS der Plattform: Mobile.de

von Kaiter am 20.05.2010 13:32

... habe meinen Bulli bei Mobile.de zum Kauf angeboten. Dies war eine Reaktion: :-)

Hello,

Thanks for your prompt reply to my request, It seems to me that you are a sincere person and I want to use this medium to inform you that I will buy your product at your last given price,

But I have a business proposal for you., I am Mrs. Angela Darling Bateson from Philippines, The wife of Late Major Nick Bateson from England, Royal Corps of Signals, who was killed in a road traffic accident in Basra, southern Iraq, on Tuesday 1 May 2007. On war against terrorism Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq.

My husband have been deployed to come and work in your country soonest before his dead, as their mission is to help beef up Terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism, On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (U.S.D$8.5million) This money was recovered by my late husband from a mansion belonging to a crude oil dealers here in Iraq.

The money was stacked in a trunk box, which was deposited with a Red Cross Agent by informing them that we are making contact for the real owner of the box, and It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this money If you accept, I will struggle to transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as I am deployed into your country for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business culture person. I cannot move this money to my country Philippines, because I will be in Europe for about 3years, so I need someone I could trust to channel this funds for our mutual benefit.

I am not a uniformed person and I cannot be parading with such amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient, I have a 100% authentic means of shipping the money through diplomatic courier service to Europe. I just need your acceptance and assurance, that you can handle this responsibility and clear the consignment from the customs when it gets to Europe and all will be done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction, I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary.

Where we are now, I can only reach you through email, because our calls here might be monitored & If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our Military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal, get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME....................
YOUR FULL ADDRESS...................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER............

Regards,
Mrs. Angela D Bateson

.......... was ist mit dieser Welt geschehen ??

---- Nur der Wind, blässt umsonst ----

Antworten

sunshine

38, Weiblich

Re: NEWS der Plattform: Mobile.de

von sunshine am 20.05.2010 16:56

ahhhh ja...
wenn das mal nicht ein geldwäsche geschäft oder sowas werden soll...*lach*
und dh sollste wohl auch die mail löschen...
oh mann...

Antworten

KiteKolbe

32, Männlich

Re: NEWS der Plattform: Mobile.de

von KiteKolbe am 21.05.2010 11:35

also ich finde das klingt auf jeden fall sehr seriös :D

Lieber barfuss zum Strand, als im Benz zur Arbeit :cool:

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum